Sunday Adult Groups
Sunday Adult Groups meets during the school year from 10:45 – 11:40 a.m. There are many different classes to choose from to suit individual needs.
- Bruins Group led by Roger Bruins in Center Room Upstairs
- Kaper Group led by Ken Kaper in the Office Classroom
- Koetje Group led by Doug and Barb Koetje in Rooms 105-106
- Women’s Group led by Pastor Howard in the Lounge next to the Kitchen
- Deaf Fellowship led by Yvonne Williams in Room 202
- Peterson Group led by John Peterson in the Youth Building
Weekday Adult Groups
If you want to feel a part of our church, it’s important for you to have some point of connection beyond attending our worship services. We design small groups to meet the needs and interests of the people who attend our church. Small groups come in many different shapes and sizes – committees, choirs, an informal breakfast meeting, as well as Bible study and prayer groups. Our goal is to set up a variety of fellowship and study groups so that you may find one that fits your needs.
- Tuesday Night Men’s Study Group. All men are invited to join a group that is studying the book of Matthew The group meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m. in the Lobby.
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study – Lynnelle Pierce’s Verse by Verse Bible study 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. in the Sanctuary.
- Tuesday Evening Mom’s Bible Study – 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. in the Youth Building. The study is called “12 More Women of the Bible”.
- Wednesdays Senior Breakfast – The second and fourth Wednesdays, seniors meet at Hudsonville Grille at 9:00 a.m. for breakfast and fellowship.
- Thursday Morning Men’s Bible Study/Prayer Group – 8:00 a.m. We are studying The Chosen series, led by Jack Dekkinga. This Bible Study goes on all year.
- Thursday Morning Women’s Bible Study – On break until after the new year. Lessons are approximately one hour. If you are new to Rosewood, it’s a nice opportunity to get to know other women in the church.
- Thursday Evening Bible Study – 7:00 p.m. in the Lobby. Studying the Galatians 2. Contact: Carl Johnson at email@example.com / 616.914.1216
- Saturday – Gamers Guild – Meets the second Saturday of each month in the Youth Building starting at 5:00 p.m. Large library of board games from card games to Wingspan! You’re welcome to bring your own game too. Leave the kids at home and enjoy a night out to board game with friends.
For more information on any of the groups contact the main office at firstname.lastname@example.org / 616.669.6690