WE ARE NO LONGER REQUIRING RVSPs.
View our Live Stream on our YouTube Channel
Indoor Service and Building Use RECAP
Indoor Service: Beginning February 7, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
Building Use allowed immediately
- Masks or Shields are Required at all times when you are in the church buildings.
- 6 ft Social Distancing is required with anyone not in your social circle.
- Fellowship and other groups may meet with Social Distancing and Masks.
- Limited seating – We can only accommodate a certain number of groups and maintain social distance for seating and moving around inside
- PEWS – There are signs on pews that are off limits.
- LOBBY – Some seating in the Lobby is reserved for families with young children, and/or Sanctuary overflow seating.
KIDS MINISTRY – 3 years – 2nd Grade
- Families with children in this age/school range must ENTER the building through the East doors, Door E. See map HERE
- Face masks are highly recommended but not required for children 3 years old and under, all others must wear a mask.
- Check-in will occur on the east end of the Gym.
- 3yrs – 2nd children will be meeting in the GYM; carpet squares will be used to social distance.
- Social Distancing Required for children not in the same family.
- Parents will head to the sanctuary using the doors that go from the Gym to the Lobby and use the same doors to pick their kids after the service.
- Families must EXIT the building with their children through the East doors, Door E.
- The nursery will be open for parents to sit with their kids in, drop off will not be available at this time.
BUILDING USE for Ministry Activity available Mondays – Fridays beginning immediately.
- Students and Children Ministry’s may use the Youth Building and Gym and other rooms when reserved.
- Adult Small Groups/Sunday School Groups – Circles of Chairs in social distanced groups will be available in the Lobby or in other rooms when reserved.
- For rooms with non-fixed seating, occupancy is limited to 20 persons per 1,000 square feet. A chart with specific limitations for each room can be viewed HERE.
- Contact Tyla at least one week in advance to reserve a time/day – email@example.com or call 669-6690 extension 301 and leave a message.