Sunday, November 22 in-person worship has been cancelled. Please watch online.
Indoor Service and Building Use RECAP – Please DO NOT attend if feeling ill.
Indoor Service: Beginning Sunday, September 6 at 9:30 a.m. – RSVP required, click Red button above.
- Masks or Shields Required to enter the building, and to be kept on during the whole service.
- 6 ft Social Distancing with anyone not in your social circle
- Fellowship Outside Only – Do not congregate in the Lobby or Sanctuary
- Online RSVP will be sent out each Sunday, with a reminder mid-week. If no email, call 669-6690 extension 301 and leave your name and how many will attend. You may RSVP above.
- Limited seating – We can only accommodate a certain number of groups and maintain social distance for seating and moving around inside, so we will set a maximum of RSVPs based upon seating.
- Pews will be sectioned off to provide 6ft of social distancing.
- ALL aspects of Worship are pre-recorded and projected onto screens.
- Some seating in the Lobby reserved for families with young children, and/or Sanctuary overflow seating.
- No coffee is provided, feel free to bring your own with a lid.
KIDS MINISTRY – 3 years – 1st Grade
- Families with children in this age/school range must ENTER the building through the East doors, Door E.
- Check-in will occur in the Gym.
- 3yrs – 1st will be doing an activity in the GYM, carpet squares will be used to social distance.
- Masks and Social Distancing Required.
- Parents will head to the sanctuary using the doors that go from the Gym to the Lobby and use the same doors to pick their kids after the service.
- Families must EXIT the building with their children through the East doors, Door E.
BUILDING USE for Ministry Activity available Tuesday – Thursdays beginning the week of Sept. 6
- Students and Children Ministry’s will use the Youth Building and Gym – Ministry Leaders will provide Details
- Adult Small Groups/Sunday School Groups – Circles of Chairs in social distanced groups will be available in the Lobby.
- Current Executive Orders must be followed, currently that is no more than 10 people in a room at one time.
- Contact Tyla at least one week in advance to reserve a time/day – email@example.com or call 669- 6690 extension 301 and leave a message.